Crosswords With Friends October 30 2020 Answers
Please find below all the Crosswords With Friends October 30 2020 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (October 30 2020) has a total of 61 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the October 30 2020 Crosswords With Friends Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 61 clues in the October 30 2020 Crosswords With Friends puzzle.
- The shortest answer is PAC which contains 3 Characters.
- ___-12 (University of Arizona's conference) is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is STEVECARLTON which contains 12 Characters.
- MLB pitcher nicknamed Lefty who had 4 136 career strikeouts from 1965 to 1988: 2 wds. is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in October 30 2020 Crosswords With Friends puzzle are B,F,Q,X,Z