Crosswords With Friends November 21 2021 Answers
Please find below all the Crosswords With Friends November 21 2021 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (November 21 2021) has a total of 59 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the November 21 2021 Crosswords With Friends Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 59 clues in the November 21 2021 Crosswords With Friends puzzle.
- The shortest answer is JFK which contains 3 Characters.
- New York City airport named for a US president: Abbr. is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is HANNAHGADSBY which contains 12 Characters.
- Australian comedian who performed stand-up in the 2018 Netflix comedy special subtitled Nanette: 2 wds. is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in November 21 2021 Crosswords With Friends puzzle are Q,Z