Crosswords With Friends July 21 2021 Answers
Please find below all the Crosswords With Friends July 21 2021 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (July 21 2021) has a total of 64 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the July 21 2021 Crosswords With Friends Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 64 clues in the July 21 2021 Crosswords With Friends puzzle.
- The shortest answer is FBI which contains 3 Characters.
- Government group that Mulder and Scully worked for on The X-Files: Abbr. is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is CRAZYSEXYCOOL which contains 13 Characters.
- 1994 TLC album with the #1 hits Creep and Waterfalls whose title is a mash-up of three adjectives is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in July 21 2021 Crosswords With Friends puzzle are J,Q,V