Crosswords With Friends October 8 2021 Answers
Please find below all the Crosswords With Friends October 8 2021 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (October 8 2021) has a total of 69 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the October 8 2021 Crosswords With Friends Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 69 clues in the October 8 2021 Crosswords With Friends puzzle.
- The shortest answer is FRY which contains 3 Characters.
- Make onion rings or tater tots is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is MATTHASSELBECK which contains 14 Characters.
- Quarterback who was a starter with the Indianapolis Colts in 2015 at age 40: 2 wds. is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in October 8 2021 Crosswords With Friends puzzle are Q,X,Z